Monday, October 5, 2009

result: Failed...

how can i tell everyone that i feel so sad??i just cant do it...
how many times i tell myself have to work hard,and how many times i give myself chances to work better for the next exam...i just tried so hard to console myself that i can do better so that i can feel better.i also tried to sacrifice my sleeping time to do what i should do. i must fully use my time to study, but i do spend time on meals. i have got back the midterm for chemistry...not suprising that i failed in the test. about my feeling....i don't know how to describe...is like you have already predict something and the thing becomes true...feel like nothing,no sadness... sometimes i wish i have no feeling (i'm trying hard to become a robot since i have sensed the pain of becoming a human). how good if i have no feeling, everything is not my business, do not need to attact people's attraction or concern. failed in the exam already a fact that can't be change anymore. people might ask me not to be sad, and don't worry, i did.in fact, i didn't feel sad now although i know i failed. what to say...is i know i MUST do well in the next midterm. i already have nothing to lose...but i know i will not lose my friends,thanks guys.i have no courage to tell everyone about my sadness of failure,but i will keep this blog.i just wonder how come will have people want to read my blog,as this is nothing you can learn from me...i bring nothing to the world,i did not contribute anything to my friends or even to my family...i'm sorry if i upset anyone who read my blog...sorry...

4 comments:

Lilian said...

hey hey cheer up...there's always a way...cheer up gal =)

Remember that there're always frens and your loved ones who'll be supportng u always

I understand yr feeling...of working hard and failing still..but there's ntg u can do about it except to learn from mistakes and learn from it

So cheer up ya

Lilian =)

LasVen said...

加油郁勋!!不要放弃!!

u'll feel abit better after writing something ^_^ dun worry everything wil go smooth...

彩虹的灰。。。 said...

i didn't gave up.Lilian,you are right,i will learn from mistake,i really don't want to make the same mistake again...i feel better after writing it out although i cant tell this in person. thanks guys:)

kaihan said...

dun worry laa...i almost the same with you only..=.=
u are not alone..
we just nid to work harder..and dun give up...
be tough!!!