Wednesday, September 30, 2009

the midterm exam...

i have just done the first midterm...feel so sad,i did it badly...this is because i feel nervous for every test or examination no matter is important of even small test,i just couldn't do as what i usually do for homework. i feel myself so stupid , which is what i used to feel start from ICPU. i'm always a few paces late than other people no matter in daily life or in studies. i will not blame anyone for my failure as i know this is my own mistake. i feel myself so old as if already experienced a lot in the life...not young anymore,thus exhausted to change my life...i couldn't think of any way to make me young (intellectually). life is always hard for everyone,as what i feel now you guys will most probably have experienced... that's the reason why i will not blame anyone. my moderate behaviour makes me lead a peaceful life which is no laughter and no tear. sometimes this really hurt me. i wish i have a very close friend that understand my condition and reliable for me to share my pain...i do not need this person consoles me when i am upsad, this person just need to be with me and stay quiet. i will really appreciate it...

4 comments:

wEnGz said...

dont giv up nat !!!!you can do it one, dun look down on urself !!!

Malcolm said...

*pats Nat*

Nat... Just want you to know that you are one of smartest, brightest people i've ever met!!! Anyone who can rebut my wise cracks and jokes must be smart =) And thus I never doubted you would be here in Canada =) I never doubted we all will...

In the same way, I never doubted that you'll do well... And that's because I know you will =)

I'll be praying for you Natallie =)

No one is born great, they become great =) I know you will =)


MAL
:-P

Anonymous said...

Natalie, imagine that my spirit is there...haha, don't forget me, i am future psychologist leh...haha, you can tell me if you think you need someone to listen to you or even stay in front of pc to stay quiet(looks dummy)...

I also face some failure and hard chips here...but I know we can overcome it. I know YOU TOO. Because you are the GREAT one. You will make it de.


hope you all the best.

from,
James, Loke(haha, my new name)

LasVen said...

nat talk to me ba.. when u online de > <