Saturday, October 31, 2009

the end of midterm in my 1st year studies...

Huh!!really have to take a deep breath!!finally is the end of midterms...however, this also indicates that now is the time to start working on final exam already... After the exam yesterday,me and Kin went to senior's house to celebrate this great relieve =P Also,feel glad because i no need to cook also can eat homemade food!!yeah~~they really can cook and i think it suits my stomach:) (hehe...usually my stomach is very picky de...) This really makes me feel so touch...It has really been awhile did not eat home-cooked food already. So glad and grateful to have seniors here, especially thanks Jun Yong and Yong Kai :) Well...of cause cant forget thanks Wei Leong, although there was a minor failure in cooking the rice Erm....maybe i should have taken some pictures of the food...hehe...I wish i can have more chance to try homemade food:) hmmnn~~

No comments: