Tuesday, March 3, 2009

so lucky to have you

i was shocked when mum told me that you hadmailed me all the winter clothings from Japan. it was really out of my expectation. when you promisedme before you left Malaysia, i thought you were joking. also, if you are not kidding you might forget about it when you go there. but is really thank you, although i have not seen those clothes, but i can assure you that i like it so much. i appreciate everything that you gift me. you are such a sweet sister. i know not only you are caring me, almost every relative that know me they also praying for my succeess in studying overseas. you encouragement, supports and advices motivate me a lot. i know i cant let you all disappointed to me, and also everyone that helped me to get this scholarship. i'm grateful to you all. i hope and strongly wish that i can achieve my dream. don't mistaken, my dream is not to become a biotechnologist. for me, as long as i can earn money with my knowledge and efforts, i will not reject any kind of accupation. my dream is to make everyone besides me happy and don't sad because of my failure. people happy, i will feel pleasure as well. thank you sister Pei Hua.

No comments: