Wednesday, March 18, 2009

i'm charging now.....

am i too pessimistic?not really la...i like to smile ah!!people said smile always can assure us have a nice day.so do i!!i'd read all the comments that you all posted to me. thanks so much. that is the first time i realised that people can write comment on my blog!!!!AMAZING!!!!!HAHA.i'm so slow react rite?HAHA!!nevermind la,i'm always like that one...hehe....allright, i know i should face this IELTS or any failure with a open and optimistic mind. i enjoyed this holiday and this holiday really reacded right on time. it enable me to relax my mind and my tired body........it's really tired to be a student. but what to do?there is still a long long way to go for the rest of my life. thus,i need more time to charge up my mind so that i can restore enough energy to continue my journey of life. friends, don't worry la. lets pray for our IELTS ba!! namo amitatha:)

4 comments:

LasVen said...

nah... right.. make sure ur like this ah.. dun fall to tat depression again .. ok? promise...
p/s: tell u a more amazing news... you can leave comment to ur own post too.. haha...

ah_thew said...

Woohaa.... Natallie, glad that you're ok already!!!! Cheers!

kaihan said...

Thats right...next time don't be like that again la...worry me only..u duno got many ppl are actuali concern abt u..rmb we will always be with u ar =)

Malcolm said...

:)


MAL
:-P