Saturday, March 7, 2009

feeling between a mother and a daughter

today, i had a conference with a mother. is Ain's mother. it gave me a feeling of warm and caring to a daughter. this mother is very nice. i also din realised that she is so friendly. we chat about many things. but mostly are about family and studies. after the conversation, i feel so miss my mum. thus, i called her without any intention or any special thing want to chat with her,i jz want to hear her voice. so mama feel a bit shocked when she answered my call,as i never call her in noon. in addition, today is Parent-teacher day. althought mum can't come here today, but i feel better now since i had contacted her initiatively. the following is to my mother:"mum,i'm not dare and feel uneasy to tell you how much i love you, but by blogging, i can show my love perfectly as you never know what did i wrote here...telling you how much i afflicted in Taylor's and how grateful of me to you for every encouragement." jz keep this as my little secret between my close friend who are viewing this blog. :)

2 comments:

LasVen said...

Emmm... ur post a bit long with so many words.. remind me of someone's blog... essay-like... hieheik... Ur mom will be surprise to see this.. I shall tell her... haha

Hexen Ong said...

I Promise! =)