Saturday, March 14, 2009

home again~~

Absolutely happy can go back home. This is the most comfort and peace place to live in. Yet, i felt guilty faced to mother. As i know and the God also give me a hint that i will not fly with you all. i'm seriously saying that i will not fly. i really did bad in the IELTS especially the reading test. i know all of you are so caring and so kind, but you all no need to console me, as i din feel sad, i know i have put on all my effort in this test, yet, there is something that out of my expectation, i thought i can do well in this before i went for the test. i'm quite confident that i can do well in the test because i'm considered well-prepared,also, i have the support from all of my friends. well, incontrovertibly i was disappointed to myself that although i have put so much effort, sacrificied my leisure time, but i do not get any return from my effort. that is really sad, and therefore i put that feeling as the title of my blog. besides that, i feel that the gap between you all and me is widenning. that's why i seldom join you guys for any kind of gathering. i wan to abondone myself as i don't se i'm a part of you all. sorry to say that...as i really feel sad to be with you all.it's really hurt... anyway, i still wish you all can fly to pursue your dreams. lastly, all the best to you all and good luck. i'm glad to have you all as my friend. i'll keep this precious memory for the rest of my life. bye~~

10 comments:

LasVen said...

If you really think so, I feel very disappointed to you. If you think you can't do it, I am sorry to say you really can't. Only those who think they can do it can do it. and I believe you can! I know its a bit contradicting since I am behaving quite negative recently.. but you really not as bad as you think.

MICHAEL LIOW said...

It is not the end yet... How do you know that you can't fly? yaya... You really can't fly because you are human, haha..not bird..

hehe.... Just stay to the end and you will see that you really can make it.. Be confident and stong.. Be Optimist as well.. Sometimes Life do change in the end...

If you thought you did badly, then I can't help you.. But one thing I can tell.. I did badly as well.. Both IELTS and Mid Term.. Now.. I am worrying and wondering which uni will offer me a place based on my mid term result.. haih..

kaihan said...

I believe u can!
plz...u must be optimistic enuf to overcome every difficulty in ur life...who don't hav problems? This is so call our life...
I can tell u, u r not as bad as u tink of urself...i can see it...
U dunno how ur life will change...just wait n c, n dun say u can't...
There r ppl who r worst than u...be more optimistic n confident!

Malcolm said...

Natalieeeeeeeee!!!

Don't worry, just be happy :)

Don't think negative maaa, later it'll get to the others...

Since any of us might not fly, why not ALL of us spend more time together so that we'll treasure all of the moments with our buddies :)

Anyway... We'll make it... I'm sure we'll all fly to Canada :) Relax yah? :)

"What the human mind can conceive, the human hand can achieve..."


MAL
:-P

Anonymous said...

to Natalie:
to be honest, you are not alone. I am also worry about it...

what can I say now is
Wait till next Friday...

Now...just do our part in other stuff...

ya,seriously, 尽人事,听天命。

you have done your part, let the universe do the other part.

from,
Wai Chuen

ah_thew said...

Hmm.... Well, i had the same feeling as you lately. I feel stressful for being genius' friend. I was terribly sad, devastated. I told them I would reconsider my choices. Everyday, i pray hard to God coz I hardly can express my feelings towards anybody. Yet, one day, I discovered that we shall never give up till we can see the end of it.

As my mum always tells me, we shouldn't compete with each other. The only competitor in your life is only you yourself. Everyone has his or her own limits. We are only good at certain things, so, don't you feel sad about it.

I really can understand your feelings. Natallie!!!!! Don't give up!!!!! Support always!!!!!!!!
Friends forever!!!!!!

I shall give you my favourite quote, which is "failure is the key to success"

GAMBATEH!!!!!

Hexen Ong said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hexen Ong said...

A quote for you too!

Pressure is not to bring you down, but to motivate you~

We'll work hard 2gether promise?

Before you post this, I thought I'm d only one who has this thought,

Now dat I found out everyone has the same thought, I suddenly realise that: This is a normal phenomena!!! It's normal 2 b worried.

However, it is not normal 2 b pessimistic...

Let fight 2 d last minute k?
dun giv up rite now....
dun mean 2 say anything, bt jux one assumption,

even if we are not able to fly, at least we had tried our best rite?
at least we grew rite?
no regrets of nt trying our best rite?
so, let's fight 2gether!!! =)
go Natalie go!
Let's fight 2gether!!
aZa aZa fighting!!

Only have eng as d same subject wit u, o mayb we can study eng 2gether if u dun mind bout my eng level.....=)

Rmb, pressure is not to bring you down, but to motivate you!!

Let's use the time 2 worry 2 study and relax!!
Let's turn d stress as our motivator!
Let's turn d negative thoughts into positive thoughts!
It's not easy I noe bt let's work together!

you can do it!
We can do it!!
=)
*Pats Natalie's shoulder*
*hugs!*

Love
Hexen

xr said...

sometimes we are worrying too much unnecessarily.. So just be optimistic... We still dunno the outcome yet.. Everyone is worry about this also.. But we may worry unnecessarily too, just like the first sem... Cheers up.. haha

yTze said...

*hugs* natallie

remember, you're not alone and try to leave the future in the hands of the One you have faith in..

We care for you!