Wednesday, September 16, 2009

i couln't find myself in U of Alberta...

is different from Taylor's...at least i have Abi in Taylor's to share my worries and other primitive matter.but,i don't have someone in U of A that can share my tears...i have a lot of things to share but i don't feel safe to tell my "close" friend here...Apparently, they are close to me,but...how many of you know me?i fear to face this world...why am i here in Canada??????????

can i just have somebody that is reliable and close to my heart to share my worries?
i've many things miggling in my heart and mind.i wish i have my little world in this land...
is my OWN world......

2 comments:

ah_thew said...

Nat, don feel sad ler... Hahaha.. I will always be there for u de ler... I thought u quite enjoy ur time in Alberta.. it's nice a place, right?? you can actually share with kin!! i thin she can help u lots.. or even jeff.... stay strong!! Be happy!!

yTze said...

natallie! I miss you.