Wednesday, August 26, 2009

good bye...

many people asked me about my feeling before departure...
well...frankly,i feel nothing or maybe a bit fed up because i don't like to waste time in the flight...
a long long journey which takes a long long time to arrive...

i've tried a 6-hrs journey (frm KL to Tapah and vice versa) today...
is really tired and feeling bad...
but,this is only 6 hrs compare to more than 10 hrs in plane!!
cant imagine the feeling for tomorrow night...

i've met up and chat with few friends from Tapah and Taylor's these few day...
Glad to meet them and they are so nice...
i'm gonna miss them...my friends...
Wish them all the best, stay healthy and always :)

good bye Malaysia!!! i love my family :)
Muacks !!



1 comment:

everjihad said...

all da best!

true. long journey would be soo boring.

need to prepare myself for that!

have fun n enjoy it ^_^