Tuesday, August 4, 2009

a 2nd-hand body...

It is a universal acknowledgement that my body function is not functioning well.....
*i hope i memorised the first few words correctly...* hehehe =.=

you guys must wonder what does it mean by "2nd-hand body" right?
here is the explaination: "2nd-hand body" means the body is aged and enfeebled, sometimes will lack a bit; sometimes will collapse...

tomorrow is the day for the trip to Penang and Ipoh.Yet,i might have to cancel joining the trip...
(depends on my health condition)
Ironically, my post yesterday was reminding friends to take care of their health;yet today, i get sick!!! How ironic it is!!
Haiz....headache,flu,cough,fever,sore throat make me feel very uncomfortable!!!
for me, it seems like a trend to consult doctor at least once a month!!!
Actually i rejected to visit doctor today, but my mother and sister worry is H1N1 (cz my sis's working place have 2 cases of H1N1) , so i have no choice but followed their wish lo~~
Luckily i'm quite smart!!!hehe....
i took panadol and sleep few hours before going to clinic...
So,my body temperature return to normal now :)

Now,i seriously advice you all to take care yourselves, drink water is not much useful, is better to drink herb tea...take care:)

2 comments:

WenHui aka Ham Pao =) said...

Take care ah Natalie!! ^^

Glad that ur temperature went down ady.. my brother's school oso got H1N1...aihs

Syafiq Azhari said...

get well soon natallie...'',