Monday, September 27, 2010

new semester

feeling bored now, so i just do something which haven't do for a long time. blogging is still my favourite way to express my feeling.i feel upset recently because i'm getting busy with my studies. this results in limiting myself from seeing him. both of us are busy but it seems that i'm the only one feeling lonely. i want to know what he is busy with, but i not dare to ask. i still feel that it is his business,i shouldn't ask more or bother him. Sometimes just feel bad that i miss him, but i dont want to disturb him. i will ask myself some stupid questions: does he miss me too while he is studying? what does he planning to eat as dinner? does he concerns about what i have for meals? and then i will ask myself to stop thinking. i'm busy too, i have many things to do. why am i so concern about him. he is elder than me, he will take care of himself. i don't like the feeling that i miss him. hate this feeling...i plan on visiting Toronto during the winter, but i think it might be canceled. i really wish to travel with him before we apart.i want to have more and more memories traveling with him while we're together. i was disappointed when i knew that he couldn't make it to Toronto this December...new semester is just a nightmare for me. however, i know i must experience this anyway...just hope that i can get used to it, dont miss him too frequent and the end of each semester come faster.

No comments: