Wednesday, May 5, 2010

moody...

how to say...i really don't know how to describe my feeling now...i'm happy that he told me where he was this morning.but he did not reply me when he has reached NY.i know he is busy with his matters, so i just feel a bit upset. Anyway,just hope that everything goes smoothly for him. Today went to senior's place to have dinner,but i did not talk much in his place. Then everyone knows i'm moody. haiz....why i cannot hide all my expressions?i'm just too true and dont know how to act like nothing happen. i'm moody because i miss him...although i rarely see him,but i will online everyday,hoping that he will find me to chat...I know that's really stupid, is like waiting for something almost impossible. hmm...i'd already used to this feeling already,is just disappointment...well,nevermind,because i know that i can forget him when he is not in Edmonton anymore...at least i will try my best to forget him...at his place, i saw his work on his computer. he had wrote some sort of paperwork, for me, it looks like some journal article. it really impressed me,this is my first time to see his work. i know that he is brilliant in many fields, but this article is his hard work, he must has put a lot of efforts in it. i hope he can get a good grade from this paper. all the best for his future.

No comments: