Wednesday, June 16, 2010

confidence...

Suddenly I feel like I do not belong to the world they were enjoying. I have no memory about my childhood even though I told them that I like reading books when I was young. I don’t have any memory shows what book I like to read or which kind of book I read when I was young. Maybe I lied….i created a “hobby” for my early age. I just know that I used to watch TVB HK drama with family since I have memory. I ignored jy when they were walking back to HUB. I purposely did that because I really didn’t feel like talking to them. They were talking about Disney songs and movies which I didn’t belong to. I believe that there is no fairy tales in the world, as those tales LIE!!!!!! Why must be believe and blissful for living in the world of LIES!?? One reason I ignored him is because I couldn’t fit in their conversation, the other reason is because I’m angry with myself!!!!i angry because I don’t believe on fairy tales…I didn’t like to watch Disney movies because it is full of lies which allow people to live in their imaginations. I’m too realistic because I faced the “ugliness” of this world. The world is very cruel although I’m glad to have jy…but still I’m not secure about our future. He might be one day leave me because he doesn’t love me anymore…I always say my ex jealous when I walked close with other boy is because he has no confidence in himself. But the truth is that I also have no confidence in being a good gf. Now, he is too good for me…he is good in almost everything. I’m stupid, no common knowledge, not good in academic, weak in sports; there is a whole blank in my brain. In short, I’m just 没内涵… I don’t know how long he will still love me with these personalities…

2 comments:

LasVen said...

haha nat u are NOT good in nothing laa .. i know u for one year and u have a lot of things that i dun hav.. you are someone who's worth to be loved n to be cared =) cheer up nat! stay +ive ya!

ah_thew said...

Nat, there is something unique which I found in you. One doesn't have to be clever in order to become unique. One doesnt have to be good in sports to get ppl love u. People love you for who you are... Don't compare yourself with others.. I hope you can understand this.... You are very special to me... Your determination is the one I'm craving for... So, you better jia you arr!!!! Talk to me if you feel compelled to do so!! Dont hesitate!!!!!!!! I always put busy mode de.. You can find me at anytime!!!! How I wish I can go down to ur unit again..... Talk, talk, talk.....