Thursday, January 14, 2010

after the break

It's been a while from previous blog.I'd used the X'mas break efficiently to relax and do the things that i like.i've fully charged from this break and going to face the challenges fro this new semester.i know it's gonna be a hard term,yet, i just hope i can cope with it as i know anyway i still have to face this for the rest of my study years...5 courses in a term shouldn't be that hard as many people also can cope with it,it is just that i'm not the one who can do well in each course.haha
there are a lot of things happen during the X'mas break, such as learn to ski,knitting and skating.hmm...the happiest thing is that i can sleep soundly during the break,that supplied me with energy to go out everyday!! :P
ok,i got to continue my work lo,if got time,i will update my blog ya!
take care guys:)

1 comment:

kaihan said...

take care too...yu xun ^^