Saturday, November 7, 2009

don't cry...

i feel myself being so bad...i make my mother worries of me...she is too miss me,yet i'm not that miss her...sometimes,i just have no time to think of her because i'm just too busy with studies...I'm sorry...actually i love her so much...is just that i did not show this to her...she feel sad because she saw i lose weight...she cried while talking with me...i feel so bad...mother, i will take good care of myself, even if i lose weight,this will not affect my health. i will stay healthy until i get back to M'sia...Just want to let you know there are a lot of people take care of me, your daughter is very lucky already...good night:) you must take care too...miss you...

3 comments:

everjihad said...

huhu..true..natallie. sometimes we r too busy with our own world and forgot for a while one that love us very much..

take care, natalie..miss u..miss our days..

-ain-

LasVen said...

i wish u alot of time edi >_< but stil i wan to say... natallie take care aaa... ^^ stay healthy n happy =D

Elaine said...

Hey girl, stay strong okay? :) Wish you all the best in your exams. Take good care of yourself and not let your mom worry. 加油!