Thursday, November 13, 2008

so sad...

A Journey of Sorrow

26th July 1990,

I was brought to this lovely land pleasantly,

A maternity mother and a responsible father,

This is my perfect family,

I love this little family forever.

19th November 2003,

My little family had no longer the perfect one;

An empty seat on the dining table,

Reserve for the one,

His spirits are immortally memorable.

You’re my father,

You are yourself;

You mould my character,

Teaches me how to care myself,

And how to work well with the other.

Mama, can you feel my heart?

Each and every of your words,

Linger in the cockles of my heart.

This is the Bible for my future worlds,

My “why, when, where, who and what”.

I've come on this journey with sorrow,
Yet, you’ve endowed me with stability.
Over time you've watched me grow.
You've helped me overcome the difficulties,

You’ve guided me to learn everything I know.

Now, I’m here in Subang Jaya.
The first time I fly away from you.

Scalding tears accompany me day by day,

Fear of the country, and the entry of university;

I was astrayed! Where are you? Mama,

I fear, I fear…

Bitter tears touch off my soul,

Homesickness is an incorrigible illness,

Once ill in it, will never be healed,
Cause I'm not ready for something new.
Nothing is familiar, as you’re not here, anymore…

I fear, I fear, I fear…

No comments: